An industry legend all over the world, the Nexo PS15-R2 Loudspeaker can easily handle over 1000 Watts of amplifier power despite its small volume and reduced weight. Left and right models available.
The dispersion, architecture and weight balance of the PS15-R2 Loudspeaker are designed to provide both exceptional PA and stage monitor performance from a single product without compromise.
This flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily rotated in four positions, at 90° increments, by the user. The horn's unique progressive horizontal (50° to 100°) and vertical (+25°, -30°) dispersion can easily be adapted for vertical or horizontal PA usage or wedge monitoring. NEXO's unique Active Fullrange Processing enables the 2-way passive 8Ω design to deliver bi-amped performance using a single amplifier channel, for less money, space and complexity.
- High power system (134dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with 15" LF and 2" HF drivers
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility; user adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
- Two-way, switchable passive or active design for precise performance matching to user requirements
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
- Available with a full range of mounting and flying accessories